I am super excited about this recipe! I haven't made it yet but I am pretty sure it will be a hit. There are different variations so use whatever ingredients you have and throw it together! Depending on what your family likes...you can add or subtract any of the ingredients. For any of the meats you use...cook them thoroughly first. You can add some drained diced tomatoes (any flavor or size depending on your liking). The Dash seasoning is yummy and is optional...we just love seasonings. You can add fresh oregano, parsley, thyme, etc. This recipe is really using what you love (and have on hand)!!
1.5-2lb cooked chicken breast or use some links of cooked Italian sausage, sliced, or ground some turkey or ground beef
8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
1 teaspoon dried minced garlic or garlic powder
1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb (turquoise-colored lid)
1 cup Rao's marinara sauce
8 oz shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put chicken or sausage in bottom of 9X3 baking dish.
3. Combine cream cheese, garlic, and Dash seasoning then spread on the meat.
4. Layer with mushrooms, cooked bacon, bell peppers, onions, etc (anything you want)
5. Pour the sauce on top.
6. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella.
7. Bake for 30 min or until the cheese is melted.
Have fun and comment below with what you like to use for your pizza casserole!